Linux certification sample question paper with answer set 7
- What of the following is valid SELinux enforcing mode?
- all of them
Answer — all of them
- Which command is used to save the rules from kernel and install them in a configuration file?
- iptables -S
Answer — iptables-save
- Which directory does contain the default services configured on the system?
Answer — /etc/alternatives
- The domain name of your system changed from oldone to newone. What should the administrator do?
- Domain name mapping in file /etc/domain
- use command domainname
- domain name mapping in file /etc/mail/domaintable
- none of above
Answer — domain name mapping in file /etc/mail/domaintable
- What are the valid values of security field in file /etc/ypserv.conf?
- all of these
Answer –all of these
- Which command is used to search for an entry in the ldap directory?
- ldap -s
Answer — ldapsearch
- Which command is used to display server side NFS information?
- nfsstat -s
- nfsstat -c
Answer — nfsstat -s
- What is the content of /etc/httpd/conf.d directory?
- Configuration file related to Apache client
- load libraries related to Apache server
- The conf.d contains the configuration files relating to the languages( like Python,Perl,and PHP),database(Mysql) and the authorization modules.
Answer — The conf.d contains the configuration files relating to the languages( like Python,Perl,and PHP),database(Mysql) and the authorization modules.
- Which command is used to list all the scheduled jobs?
- at -l
- none of them
- both of them
Answer — both of them
- The module A is dependent on module B. which command should be used to load the module A into kernel?
Answer — modprobe