Linux certification sample question paper with answer set 21.You can try these questions and then can see correct answers
- How is the cache manager invoked?
- Cache-manager command
- using http://server-name/cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi.
- Using system-config-cache
- all the above
Answer — using http://server-name/cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi.
- Which is the configuration file for the cache manager?
Answer — /etc/squid/cachemgr.conf
- Under which user does squid server run?
- all of them
Answer — squid
- Can the line http_access deny all be added in the /etc/squid/squid.conf file ?
- No all not allowed
- no deny is not allowed
- yes it can be
- no http_access is not allowed
Answer — yes it can be
- What are the sections of Apache web server main configuration file /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf?
- Configuration directives for Apache web server process as whole.
- Configuration parameters for the main server
- Settings for virtual hosts.
- All of the above
Answer — All of the above
- What is the meaning of the line acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 of main squid server configuration file?
- gives name all to all the addresses
- gives name all to no address
- gives name acl to all the addresses
- gives name src to all the addresses
Answer — gives name all to all the addresses
- What do you mean by in transit objects in terms of squid server?
- Objects used often
- objects never used
- objects which moved out
- objects that are in use
Answer — objects that are in use
- Which file does contain the pid of klogd daemon?
Answer — /var/run/klogd.pid
- Which is default installer of Red Hat Enterprise Linux?
- disk druid
Answer — anaconda
- Which user account is present by default in all linux installations?
Answer — root