Linux certification sample question paper with answer set 20.The correct answers to these questions are displayed below
- Which directive of dovecot configuration file does set the directory path containing run time data?
Answer — base_dir
- Which is the main configuration file for postfix server?
Answer — /etc/postfix/main.cf
- Which file does contain collected statistics from sendmail?
Answer — /var/spool/mail/statistic
- Which directory does contain the default ldap schema file?
- A user makes changes in the file /etc/openldap/ldap.conf. He/she wants to check whether he/she made any syntax error. Can he/she do this?
- No he can’t do this using any command
- yes using slapd -t
- yes using ldap -t
- yes using ldcheck
Answer –yes using slapd -t
- An administrator wants to list the names of two users John and Jack in /etc/vsftpd/user_list file. Which of the following is valid entry?
- John, jack
- john jack
Answer –john jack
- What is meaning of option root_squash in the file /etc/exports?
- Maps root user to client to user jack’s account
- don’t allow client root user to login
- maps client root user to NFS server root user
- maps the root user of client to anonymous user
Answer –maps the root user of client to anonymous user
- What operation is performed before user accesses a NFS directory?
- The directory is mounted
- the directory is unmounted
- no operation is done
- system should be rebooted
Answer –The directory is mounted
- What does the line SQUID_OPTS=”-D” in the squid daemon configuration file mean?
- Squid can be started without having internet connection
- load default values from configuration file
- runs squid in safe mode
- all of above
Answer –Squid can be started without having internet connection
- Which is the configuration file for the squid daemon?