Linux certification sample question paper with answer set 15.Right options for the questions are displayed
- A user issues two commands back to back
What will be the output of second command?
- No output
- kernel messages displayed
- help options displayed for dmesg
Answer — No output
- System administrator allows users Jack and Jill to use at facility. what will be content of file /etc/at.allow?
- jack jill
Answer — jack jill
- Which filesystem contains the information about the filesystem currently mounted on the system?
- Which command is used to create a swap filesystem on a device or file?
- Which command is used to check a device for badblocks?
- What is the importance of option gpgcheck=1 in /etc/yum.conf file?
- The gpgkeys of packages are checked before install or update
- The gpgkeys of packages are not checked before install or update
- The gpgkeys of packages are checked before install only
- The gpgkeys of packages are checked before update only
Answer –The gpgkeys of packages are checked before install or update
- Which file does contain global options to the bash shell?
- Which file does define the default values to be used while creating the user account?
- System Administrator wants to delete the account of user user1 along with the home directory of the user user1.What should be his approach?
- A user demo is member of group demo. The group demo is defined with the privilege of command shutdown h now in /etc/sudoers file. Does Vishnu have privilege to run the command shutdown h now?
- Yes he can use shutdown h now
- No he can
- Yes he will have to use sudo shutdown h now
- Yes he will have to use visudo shutdown h now
Answer — Yes he will have to use sudo shutdown h now