Linux certification sample question paper with answer set 10
- Which is the main configuration file for the LDAP server?
Answer — /etc/openldap/ldap.conf
- Which directive is used to include a schema in the file /etc/openldap/ldap.conf?
Answer — include
- How can administrator decide number of clients assigned address using the DHCP server?
- Using file /var/lib/dhcp/dhcpd.leases
- using file /var/lib/dhcp/dhcpd.count
- using file /var/lib/dhcp/dhcpd.num
- using file /var/lib/dhcp/dhcpd.stat
Answer — Using file /var/lib/dhcp/dhcpd.leases
- Which is the main configuration file for the named daemon?
Answer — /etc/named.conf
- What actions does sendmail do on a mail?
- both of them
- none of them
Answer — both of them
- Which files does contain the sendmail and postfix server log information?
- all of above
Answer — all of above
- The /etc/pam.conf file is absent on a system. Where will the configuration file for PAM find?
Answer — /etc/pam.d
- Which file does configure the modules needed for NAT filtering?
Answer — /etc/sysconfig/iptables-config
- In the /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file the user set the directive ServerRoot /etc/demo. What will be the impact?
- The top of the directory tree under which the server’s configuration, error, and log files are kept will be /etc/demo.
- error value
- no change
- ServerRoot is not a directive.
Answer — The top of the directory tree under which the server’s configuration, error, and log files are kept will be /etc/demo
- Which file does define the default values to be used while creating the user account?
Answer — /etc/login.defs