Google plus one button is becoming part of each and every website.It is a necessary evil for your website.Evil because it makes your website slow (it heavy and uses lots of resource).You can find the details below
Size of Google plus one button
Total bytes : 79028 + 24285 + 3684 (from plus.google.com + plusone.google.com + apis.google.com) = 106997
Total number of requests
6 (3 from plus.google.com + 2 from plusone.google.com + 1 from apis.google.com)
So this button should be put carefully so as not to slow down your website.I used below code for placing this button
You can copy above code(after the ) and paste above tag of your website.You can post the code before the line at location were you want to show the button.
You can also generate the code using below procedure
- Go to http://www.google.com/webmasters/+1/button/ (you can also search google with search key google plus one) to reach here.
- On the code generator select option Tall for Size and Annotation none.
- Click on the advanced + button and check HTML5 sytax option and asynchronous syntax option
- The code is ready (same as code shown above)
- Place the code as mentioned above.
- Test your website speed.
Feel free to share your experience with above code.It is working better than your earlier code or worse than your earlier code.