Udinra Mobile Sitemap Pro
Udinra Mobile Sitemap is now having Pro version as well.The Pro version has all the features of free version.But on top of that it has two additional important features
- It now supports WooCommerce plugin.
- It now supports Easy Digital Downloads plugin.
The products of WooCommerce plugin or Easy Digital Downloads plugin are now part of mobile sitemap.This gives your store products greater visibility in Google Mobile Search.The increased ranking means increased sell of your products.Since mobile traffic is growing fast and visitors are converting more than the desktop ones it is worth ranking higher up in mobile search.
Keeping this requirement of plugin users in mind the pro version was created.In future support for other major eCommerce plugins will be added.
Buy Udinra Mobile Sitemap Pro
Click on below button to buy the plugin.The cost of plugin is $20 only.After clicking on the button you will see pop up window.On the pop up window you can make payment using PayPal or use your Debit Card or Credit Card.To use Credit Card or Debit card click on buy as a guest link just above Visa,MasterCard icon on the pop up icon.After that you can enter relevant information and make payment.
Features and Comparison
Udinra Mobile Sitemap is best Google Mobile Sitemap plugin for WordPress.It automates the process of sitemap generation and pinging the search engine giants like Google, Bing, Ask.com.There are couple other mobile sitemap generation plugins but this plugin stands out.Below is feature list and comparison with other plugins
- Pings Google,Bing and Ask.com — You can control which search engine should be pinged.It is good to ping all the search engines.So selecting the options to ping these search engines is recommended.It is only mobile sitemap plugin which provides this feature.Pinging search engine informs about new content and is good for SEO.
- Creates Mobile Sitemap automatically — It creates mobile sitemap automatically if you publish either page or post.You can turn this feature on or off.This great control is another feature which distinguishes this plugin with others in market.
- Creates gziped version of the mobile sitemap.It is good to gzip (compress) your sitemap if it is big.If gzip version of sitemap generation is enabled then this version is pinged to search engines.This feature is not present in other sitemap plugins.
- Fast and Simple — The plugin is optimized for performance.It is low on resource.The queries used are optimized for better performance.So you should not worry about it’s performance.
Follow the same steps as other plugins.
- Download it from WordPress Download Udinra mobile sitemap plugin
- Extract the zip file in wp-content –> plugins folder.
- Activate it from WordPress Dashboard.
- Configure the plugin and generate sitemap.If you face any issues then follow below steps.
- Create a sitemap-mobile.xml file in your WordPress root directory.Make the file writable (644) file permissions.
- If you want to create gziped version of your sitemap then create sitemap-image.xml.gz file in your WordPress root directory.Make the file writable (644) file permissions.
- You can also install it from WordPress dashboard by searching Udinra Mobile Sitemap ( Plugins –> Add New)
Should I use Mobile sitemap?
Yes.Mobile Sitemap tells Search Engines that you have content which is mobile compatible.This increases your ranking in mobile search ranking.
Should I ping Google and Bing?
Yes you should ping Google and Ping.It is very important to make them aware of your fresh contents.So I would suggest you to check all the three check boxes (in plugin configuration section there are check boxes for pinging Google,Bing and Ask.com). The plugin will take care of rest.
How to create blank sitemap-mobile.xml file?
Log into your Cpanel account and go to File Manager option of Cpanel.Browse to your WordPress root directory.Click on create new file and name the file as sitemap-mobile.xml.Make the file writable.You can make it writable by changing permission of the file.The permissions to use depends from server to server you can use 600 and if it does not work then use 660 (but never use 666).